At the University of Maine at Presque Isle, we are committed to helping motivated students like you access the resources needed to reach educational goals and make dreams a reality. That’s why we offer the same affordable, flat tuition rate no matter how many competencies you complete each session—the faster you finish, the more you save. Apply what you know to move through courses faster and earn bachelor’s degree for $10,000 or less.
To view full tuition information, select your program of interest:
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Accounting Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Management & Leadership Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Project Management Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in History & Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in English – Professional Communication & Journalism Concentration
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies – Accounting Minor
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies – Educational Studies Minor
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies – Management Minor
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies – Management Information Systems Minor
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies – Project Management Minor
The YourPace program is financial aid eligible for qualified students. We encourage you to apply for financial aid as soon as possible to prevent processing delays. To apply for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. UMPI’s Federal School Code is 002033.
UMPI YourPace Online Program Advantages:
“This program allows me to get classes done on my time that fits within my budget. It is a perfect program for those who have busy lives but want to complete a degree program at an affordable price.”
– Meaghan Cote, UMPI YourPace Online Student
*Time to completion varies by student and is based on several factors including prior college coursework, relevant work experience, amount of time dedicated to studying, and the number of courses completed each session.